Monday, March 10, 2014

PSA: Dupe for Buzz from Naked 3

I have been searching long and hard for a dupe for Buzz from the new Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. As you can see from the picture above, Buzz is my favorite color, and a favorite thus far for many of the palette's owners. Because there haven't been a lot of rose gold palettes, there aren't many possibilities for dupes, but I've found one!

Normally, I have no interested in Ulta's brand name products, but being that I've already hit pan on this shade, I knew I needed to act fast, so I took one for the team. The shade is fittingly called "Rose Gold" and is a cream based shadow. 
The shade is $8 for a full container of it, and doesn't need a primer. In the picture above, the two colors are compared side by side on top of NYX's Milk Pencil for a primer. As you can see, Buzz is actually suffering from a lack of pigmentation again Rose Gold. The two colors are absolutely identical in shade. Rose Gold did have a difficult time blending against non-cream shadows, but nothing a little Maybelline Baby Skin on top couldn't fix. 

If I had to choose between spending $52 for another Naked 3 or spending $8 for Rose Gold, hands down I would go with Rose Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment