Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tamanna Palette FOTD-TUTORIAL!


Starting with a basic foundation. My skin has been peeling lately, so I decided to use something light. I chose Lorac's Porefessional Foundation, NYX's Concealer, and NYX's Undereye Concealer along with Novablush Mattifying Powder.

I used the Anastasia Contour kit to contour my cheeks. I added some dotted lines so you could see how I got dat contour.

I used Coastal Scent's Blush Palette and Anastasia's Contour Kit for highlighting. 


 Moving on to the eyeshadow. I used Blush from the new Tamanna Palette(Limited Edition, so if you were planning on getting it, you should now!) as my base!

I used Custom as my contouring shade. You can see where I placed it before I blended it.

 Another view with my eyes open.

I then used a small amount of Venezia that I blended in A LOT(seriously, if your eyes don't feel raw yet, then you aren't done).

Then I added Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and NYX's Matte Lipstick in Aria! I also used some shades from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette as my highlight, Anastasia's Dipbrow in Taupe, and Novablush's Finishing Powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment