Monday, April 28, 2014

Prom!


I did my sister's-in-laws makeup for prom and I decided to post a couple pictures!


Amelia wanted a very natural look. I think she looks like a movie star, and would rock a potato sack! She looked absolutely stunning if I do say so myself. On Amelia, I used a combination of Lorac Pro and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar to bring out those beautiful blue eyes. 
Product List: Novablush Powder Foundation, Novablush Concealer, Novablush Red Correcting Concealer(coming out soon!), Anastasia Contour Kit, Coastal Scents Blush Palette, Ardell Natural Lashes(trimmed), Too Faced BTS, Anastasia Dipbrow in Blonde, Eyeko Liquid Liner in Black, and NYX Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp!



Olivia wanted a very natural look with some shimmer, so I used the Naked 3 Palette on her to bring out her stunning eyes.
Product List: Novablush Foundation and Concealer, Maybelline Baby Face primer, Anastasia's lovely Contour Kit, Nars Eye Primer, Naked 3, Lorac Unzipped, and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! I also did Olivia's hair! She wanted a very simple double braided crown with messy curls on the first layer of her hair with the bottom layer being her perfectly messy, wonderful wavy hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment