Sunday, May 25, 2014

Radiant Orchid Hair!

I am officially done with my hair! After bleaching it, toning it, dying it purple, and highlighting it rose, my hair is now Pantone's Color Of The Year, Radiant Orchid!

You can also see my FOTD here which includes my brand new line of lipsticks that should be released in the next month! Here's the product list:

Novablush Foundation and Concealer(NOW AVAILABLE ON ETSY!)
Elf Tone Correcting Powder
Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate
Anastasia Contour Kit
Coastal Scents Blush 1 Palette
Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Lorac Pro Palette to achieve white waterline
Novablush's brand new eyeshadow line to be released this summer on Etsy!
Novablush brand new lipstick line to be released in the next 4-6 weeks on Etsy!



No comments:

Post a Comment