Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A review of NYX Matte Lipstick

I chose to go ahead and do my first review today of a product that I'm extremely pleased with. I went to Ulta today to do a little mini haul which I will post more about later this week, but I picked up quite a few NYX products, one of which NYX's matte lipstick in Perfect Red Rouge Parfait. 

Let me go ahead and preface by saying that I am very picky when it comes to my matte lipsticks. Matte to me means feathery, flaky lips. But, I am pleased to say that that wasn't the case this time! I can say nothing wrong about this purchase! The only thing that upset me was that they didn't have more shades! 

This lipstick was very easy to put on. It feels moist on your lips-almost like a balm, but it goes on very matte(the shine in the picture is due to my computer's crappy camera, not the product). I put on the lipstick this morning before work, and came home this evening to perfect lips! No need to reapply. That, my friends, is music to my ears. The picture on the right is of me this morning at 8:45, and both of the pictures on the left are from this evening at 5:15. That is at least 8 and a half hours of wear.

For $5.99, I would say this is a product that I will be going to get the rest of the collection for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment