Friday, January 10, 2014

Cat Eye With A Purple Lip

As always, start out with your primer, foundation and then concealer. I prefer to use a Beauty Blender Sponge over a brush, but that's just my personal preference. If you choose to use a brush, I would recommend E.L.F.'s Studio Foundation Brush.
             Adding blush. I'm going to go ahead and go with Josie Maran's coconut gelee once again.
I'm going to begin lightly filling in my brows. A lot of people don't like dark brows with light hair, but  I really like it and like to think of it as a staple of mine. I'm using Urban Decay's eyeliner in Roach
Now for Primer! I really like Urban Decay's Sin Primer. It leaves a very natural dewy look, and I will actually use it on days where I'm doing a no makeup-makeup.
I'm using my Naked 3 palette. For the base, I'll be using Buzz which is a nice, shimmery rosey pink. 
 For the shading, I'll be using Blackheart. If you take your blending brush, you can use the corner of  the brush to create a nice creasing. Remember to now set your face with your UD Oil Control makeup spray. I have a very oily face naturally, so this has been a life saver for me!
Now to begin my cat eye! I start with the liner on my lid in a thin line and then blend into that. I used my UD liner in Perversion.
Make sure to add mascara! I used Too Faced's Better Than Sex. I find that it really adds a lot of volume while still separating your lashes.
Now for Lipstick! I used Revlon's Vivid Colors line.
 Time to use my Makeup Remover Pen on my brows, lips and undereyes to get any stray makeup.



As always, if you have any questions feel free to comment, and to Pin any of my images, just scroll your mouse over your image of choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment